Fast Facts About Vaughan, Ontario
Population (2016): 323,103
- Toronto: 42min
- Oshawa: 50min
- Mississauga: 36min
- Toronto – 21min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $57,000
- Household: $105,351
Type of location: City
Why is Vaughan a Nice Place to Live?
Vaughan is a beautiful city in Ontario located just north of Toronto. A diverse city with its own subway service, Vaughan has been listed among the best places to live in all of Ontario. The city boasts growth opportunities for residents, an amazing location, lively neighborhoods, and excellent public transportation. Those living in Vaughan enjoy the modern downtown area with delicious restaurants, trendy shopping, and serene coffee shops.
Vaughan offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the York Region District School Board. Its mission is to advance student achievement and well-being through public education, which motivates learners, fosters inclusion, inspires innovation and builds community.
What is Vaughan Known For?
Vaughan is known for being a vibrant and successful community and a growing city. With over 300,000 residents, Vaugha is home to a lively economy and a progressing downtown (the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre) in addition to Canada’s first smart hospital (the Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital). Those living in Vaughan particularly enjoy North Maple Regional Park.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Vaughan?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Vaughan with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Ay Caramba, Eh!, a vibrant, casual eatery dispensing tacos & burritos with Mexican & Latin American flavours.
- Anna Maria Trattoria, for Italian comfort foods such as traditionally prepared pasta & pizza served amid checked tablecloths.
- Giro D’Italia Ristorante, a rustic-chic Italian eatery & bar serving regular & rotating regional menus from an open kitchen.
- ZiZi Trattoria, an established, contemporary eatery with a patio featuring traditional Italian meals in a warm setting.
- Belsito Trattoria, a comfortable, contemporary restaurant with a patio serving traditional Italian dishes & wine.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Vaughan, Ontario check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 647-699-8000 to get immediate help.